Monday 14 March 2011

Long time no see

Havent posted in ages, my bad

decided that instead of word publish things for my new project i would simply blog it alll :) so let the project commence

For my final super major project which is where all of my marks come from, I have decided to explore the world of supernatural and fanatasy fiction. The roots of the supernatural in the real world, relating to myth and legend such as the mintaur and the bible, also interpreting modern society in a supernatural manner. Fantasy and sicence fiction is hugley popular in the media of today, and I therefore have a huge pool of resources to draw from. I aim to produce a series of character and environment designs ranging in origin; the process of illustrating these design will almost be emulation of my similar roles carried out in game and film designs. I do not want to be too single minded about the project and will therefore keep this as merely an intention

No comments:

Post a Comment