Tuesday 22 March 2011

The ball is rolling, Slowly . . .

Soooooooooooo
finnaly got my tablet working today and decided to start on my extrusions of real characters, taking them into the bizzare, i remember the huge number of bloopers George W Bush has emassed and found it therefore fitting to portray him as a clown, in heinsight maybe a primeape would have been more fitting, anyway here is my first attempt:


Next I decided to use the same source image that i had used above, and apply it to a mugshot in relation to the work I had been looking at in my last post:



Whilst working on these images I came back to thinking about the personal connection that I have to the concept which I spoke about in my post involving the works of david blandy, with this in mind Chris Cunninghams videos hold some relation, he uses images of his face on various characters within his music videos, something that I may consider doing in my own work.


Come to Daddy - Aphex Twins


Window Licker - Aphex Twins

Im late for work now lol
tadar

No comments:

Post a Comment